Kawazu Sakura Blooming along Edogawa River
People visiting Edogawa River enjoy seeing many kinds of flowers blooming
along it while they are walking, jogging and cycling along it. Kawazu Sakura
planted on the bank near both Ichikawa and Myoden Station start blooming
in early spring, they look like telling that spring comes. Kawazu Sakura
in Ichikawa Minami stands on the straight line and visitors could see Tokyo
Skytree over the blossoms. Kawazu Sakura in Myoden are planted on the both
north and south of the railroad of Tokyo Metro Line. Under the warm sun
beam, many visitors enjoy seeing beautiful cherry blossoms on the banks
of Edogawa river. Why don't you visit the banks?
Kawazu Sakura Blooming Along Edogawa River
Kawazu Sakura cherry trees are planted on the bank of Edogawa River near JR Ichikawa Station. In early March, visitors could see full blooming cherry blossoms with Tokyo Skytree and Mt. Fuji from the bank.
Kawazu Sakura cherry trees are planted on the bank of Edogawa River very
close to Myoden Station of Tokyo Metro Tozai Line. Visitors could enjoy
full blooming cherry blossoms from late February to the early March.
Kawazu Sakura Cherry Trees in Ichikawa Minami
- Kawazu Sakura Cherry Trees in Ichikawa Minami has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Ichikawa Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Funabashi Sta,transfer the line to JR Sobu line and get off Ichikawa Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and get off Ichikawa Sta.
- From Akihabara Station, take Sobu line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off Ichikawa Sta. It takes only 25 minutes.
- Take 7 minute walk from Ichikawa Sta.
- On the bank of Edogawa River near 4 Ichikwa Minami, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba
Kawazu Sakura Cherry Trees in Myoden
- Kawazu Sakura Cherry Trees in Myoden has a great accessibility from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take JR Sobu-express line, transfer the line at Nishi-funabashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nakano or Mitaka, get off Myoden Sta. And also take Keisei-line, transfer the line at Funabashi to Sobu-Local line, and transfer the line at Nishi-funabashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nakano or Mitaka, get off Myoden Sta. It takes minimally 60 minutes from Narita Airport.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, transfer the line at Nihonbashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nishifunabashi, Tsudanuma or Katsutadai, get off Myoden Sta.
- From Tokyo (Otemachi) Sta, take Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nishi-funabashi, Tsudanuma or Katsutadai, get off Myoden Sta.
- From Akihabara Sta, take Sobu line bound to Chiba, Tsudanuma or Nishi Funabashi, transfer the line at Nishifunabashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro, get off Myoden Sta.
- Take 5 minute walk from Myoden Sta.
- On the bank of Edogawa River near 3 Myoden, Ichikwa-shi, Chiba
The Beautiful Blossoms along Edogawa River
Kawazu Sakura trees are planted on the banks near Ichikawa and Myoden
There are some popular spots for viewing sakura blossoms along Edogawa
Koiwa Iris Garden is one of the most popular spots for viewing the flowers
Visitors could see ajisai and irises in stimutaneously in Koiwa Iris Garden.
There are millions of manjushage flowers along the west bank of Edogawa
The Noted Spots In The Areas Along Edogawa River
The short summary of Edogawa River.
Koiwa Iris Garden and Sakura
Irises, Kawazu Sakura and many kinds of flowers blooming.
People enjoy seeing the nature and culture in the areas.
It has about 900 years history and dedicates Ieyasu Tokugawa.
The park is the noted scenic spot to see cherry blossoms, roses and colored leaves with many historical heritages.
This temple is famous for Yoko no Matsu, a huge black pine tree designated as a National Natural Property.
It has been carrying people since Edo period.
It dedicates the Prince Takeru Yamato, one of the great hero in classic
It connects to Maeda Family in Kaga and Mamasan Guhoji.
Musashi Miyamoto and Basho Matsuo had passed the road.
It is a popular park with many trees, sakura and so on.
Visitors could see horses from the bank of Edogawa River.
It was much flourished as one of the Eastern Gates of Edo in Edo period.
There are some shadows of Edo in temples and shrines there.
Ieyasu Tokugawa used this ferry when he went hawking.
Socho first landed at Imai during his trip to Boso Peninsula.
Jokoji is famous for connecting to a famous renga poet Socho and a sengoku daimyo Ujiyasu Hojo.
It is the first water park in Japan with Sakura in spring and hydrangeas
It has some Edostyle Landmarks and thousands of Cherry Trees.
It has some wonderful seasonal views along this river.
On the banks, many beautiful flowers blooming.