Seeing Red Spider Lilies On the Banks of Edogawa River
People visiting Edogawa River could enjoy seasonal flowers blooming on
the banks and the basins. What beautiful flowers Red Spider Lilies are!
They are also called Cluster Amaryllis and Japanese calls Manjushage. It
is amazingly beautiful that its red petals stretch to the blue sky like
a fire work. People could see the red flowers blooming on the 2 kilometers
long banks if they walk on. Why don't you visit the banks?
Cluster Amaryllis Blooming on the Banks of Edogawa River
Red Spider Lilies could be seen on the banks of Edogawa River, they bloom on the banks from Zenyoji Temple
to the Ponyland
. It is a good idea to walk down the banks after the Autumnnal Equinox
The Noted Spots Red Spider Lilies Blooming on the Bank
- Red Spider Lilies blooming on the west banks of Edogawa River from the bank beside Zenyoji to Ponyland.
- Please check their adress below.
Seijusan Jizoin Zenyoji Temple
- Zenyoji Temple has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Edogawa Sta, take minimally 50 minutes from Narita Airport. And also take JR Sobu-express line, get off Koiwa Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Edogawa Sta.
- Take 15 minute walk from both Edogawa Sta and 18 minute walk from Koiwa Sta.
- 2-24-2 Higashi Koiwa, Edogawaku, Tokyo
Edogawaku Shinozaki Ponyland
- Edogawaku Shinozaki Ponyland has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka ang get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Shinozaki Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Shinozaki Sta.
- From Akihabara Station, take Sobu line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off Motoyawata Sta. Then transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku Line and get off at Shinozaki Sta.
- Take 15 minute walk from Shinozaki Sta.
- 3-12-17 Shinozaki, Edogawaku, Tokyo
The Beautiful Blossoms along Edogawa River
Kawazu Sakura trees are planted on the banks near Ichikawa and Myoden
There are some popular spots for viewing sakura blossoms along Edogawa
Koiwa Iris Garden is one of the most popular spots for viewing the flowers
Visitors could see ajisai and irises in stimutaneously in Koiwa Iris Garden.
There are millions of manjushage flowers along the west bank of Edogawa
The Noted Spots In The Areas Along Edogawa River
The short summary of Edogawa River.
Koiwa Iris Garden and Sakura
Irises, Kawazu Sakura and many kinds of flowers blooming.
People enjoy seeing the nature and culture in the areas.
It has about 900 years history and dedicates Ieyasu Tokugawa.
The park is the noted scenic spot to see cherry blossoms, roses and colored leaves with many historical heritages.
This temple is famous for Yoko no Matsu, a huge black pine tree designated as a National Natural Property.
It has been carrying people since Edo period.
It dedicates the Prince Takeru Yamato, one of the great hero in classic
It connects to Maeda Family in Kaga and Mamasan Guhoji.
Musashi Miyamoto and Basho Matsuo had passed the road.
It is a popular park with many trees, sakura and so on.
Visitors could see horses from the bank of Edogawa River.
It was much flourished as one of the Eastern Gates of Edo in Edo period.
There are some shadows of Edo in temples and shrines there.
Ieyasu Tokugawa used this ferry when he went hawking.
Socho first landed at Imai during his trip to Boso Peninsula.
Jokoji is famous for connecting to a famous renga poet Socho and a sengoku daimyo Ujiyasu Hojo.
It is the first water park in Japan with Sakura in spring and hydrangeas
It has some Edostyle Landmarks and thousands of Cherry Trees.
It has some wonderful seasonal views along this river.
On the banks, many beautiful flowers blooming.