Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park in Harue Edogawaku
Fall in Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park is special. It is a kid's park in
residential areas in Edogawaku
. It has a fountain in southwest corner of it and a small river begins
running to northeast. Zelkova and gingko trees grow big and they are seen
from the west bank of Shinnakagawa River
, and in fall, they are beautiful that many people stop to see them during
walking or jogging on the east bank. Especially, the zelkovas in the park
are great, the leaves became crimson red, they paint on the town under
the blue sky excitingly. The gingkoes spread their golden leaves as high
as they seem like reaching at the blue sky. The red zelkovas' leaves, yellow
gingkos' and green grass on the banks show how rich the nature is. Why
don't you visit Daini Tsubaki Jidou Yuen Park?
Fall in Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park
Zelkova and gingko trees in Daini Tsubaki Jidou Yuen Park are special. Views from the bank of Shinnakagawa River are surprisingly beautiful. The scattered leaves on a path along a small river in the park is wonderful as it looks like a picture.
Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park
- Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park (the second Tusbaki Kids Park) has great accessibilities
from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka ang get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Mizue Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Mizue Sta.
- From Iwamotocho Station at Akihabara, take Toei Shijuku line bound to Motoyawata and get off Mizue Sta.
- Take 19 minute walk from Mizue Sta.
- 2-4-3 Harue, Edogawaku, Tokyo
The Noted Spots for Viweing Maple Leaves
The temple has been a popular spot since Edo period.
The park is built on the remains of the Konodaijo Castle.
Momijidani (the maples valley) in the park is excitingly beautiful.
It is on between Satomi Park and Ekoin Branch Temple in Ichikawa.
This temple has Ekoin Cafe and it is excitingly beautiful for seeing colored leaves from the cafe.
Mt. Momiji in the park is opened in fall.
Visitors could enjoy seeing some historical buildings in fall.
The approach road to the gate is surrounded by colored leaves.
The park has many faces, the autumn face is one of the best.
The small garden in it shows fantastic view in fall.
It stands along Furukawa Water Park and has beautiful garden with colored
leaves in fall.
Kafu Nagai often visited the areas around the park in his time.
Visitors enjoy going back and forth on the approach in fall.
It has one of the most beautiful gardens in fall in Edogawaku.
It is one of the secret gardens in between buildings.
Daini Tsubaki Jido Yuen Park
It is a beautiful park with zelkova and ginkoes in fall.
Muryosan Komeiin Eifukuji
The temple is one of the most beautuful spots for seeing colored leaves in Edogawaku.