Fureai no Mori Ukita Park in Edogawaku
Fureai no Mori Ukita Park is a part of Ukita Park opening in Kasa Arears
. It is a small park with many trees like a forest in between tall buildings,
it looks like a secret garden. Tall trees protect people from strong sun
beam in summer. Moreover, there are many tall gingko trees and a small
hill covered with many maple trees, so the views in the park in fall are
dramatically beautiful. Visitors could feel like waking in forests even
if they are in the urban areas, so they could touch the nature in the park.
Why don't you visit Fureai no Mori Ukita Park?
Fall in Fureai no Mori Ukita Park
Fureai no Mori Ukita Park
- Fureai no Mori Ukita Park has great accessibilities from both Narita and
Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka ang get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Funabori Sta. Moreover,from NRT, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka and get off at Nishi Funabashi Sta and transfer to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nakano or Mitaka, get off Nishi Kasai Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and
get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound
to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa
Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off
at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei
Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the
line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Funabori Sta.
- From Iwamotocho Station at Akihabara, take Toei Shijuku line bound to Motoyawata and get off Funabori Sta.
- Take 9 minute walk from Funabori Sta, or take 19 minute walk from Nishi
- 3-5 Kita Kasai, Edogawaku, Tokyo
The Noted Spots for Viweing Maple Leaves
The temple has been a popular spot since Edo period.
The park is built on the remains of the Konodaijo Castle.
Momijidani (the maples valley) in the park is excitingly beautiful.
It is on between Satomi Park and Ekoin Branch Temple in Ichikawa.
This temple has Ekoin Cafe and it is excitingly beautiful for seeing colored leaves from the cafe.
Mt. Momiji in the park is opened in fall.
Visitors could enjoy seeing some historical buildings in fall.
The approach road to the gate is surrounded by colored leaves.
The park has many faces, the autumn face is one of the best.
The small garden in it shows fantastic view in fall.
It stands along Furukawa Water Park and has beautiful garden with colored
leaves in fall.
Kafu Nagai often visited the areas around the park in his time.
Kutsurogi no Ie Park
Visitors enjoy going back and forth on the approach in fall.
It has one of the most beautiful gardens in fall in Edogawaku.
It is one of the secret gardens in between buildings.
It is a beautiful park with zelkova and ginkoes in fall.
Muryosan Komeiin Eifukuji
The temple is one of the most beautuful spots for seeing colored leaves in Edogawaku.