Kutsurogi no Ie Park like a Secret Spot for Colored Leaves
Kutsurogi no Ie Park on the east of Edogawaku
, near the west bank of Edogawa River
and next to Edogawaku Incineration Plant has a long approach road and
playing tools for kids. It is a very clean and silent park even though
it is next to the plant. Many trees planted along the approach road running
along the white walls of the plant change colors in every season and visitors
could feel the nature. Especially, they enjoy seeing the dramatic views
of the gradually changing colored leaves on many maple trees along it in
fall. When they step the path, they find the different views in every step.
Moreover, thousands of maple leaves on the ground like red carpets are
excitingly beautiful. Fall in Kutsurogi no Ie Park is so attractive that
the visitors enjoy going back and forth on the approach road. Why don't
you visit the park?
Fall in Kutsurogi no Ie Park
Kutsurogi no Ie Park
- Kutsurogi no Ie Park has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka ang get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Shinozaki or Mizue Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Shinozaki or Mizue Sta.
- From Iwamotocho Station at Akihabara, take Toei Shijuku line bound to Motoyawata
and get off Mizue Sta.
- Take 15 minute walk from Mizue Sta.
- 2-3 Edogawa, Edogawaku, Tokyo
The Noted Spots for Viweing Maple Leaves
The temple has been a popular spot since Edo period.
The park is built on the remains of the Konodaijo Castle.
Momijidani (the maples valley) in the park is excitingly beautiful.
It is on between Satomi Park and Ekoin Branch Temple in Ichikawa.
This temple has Ekoin Cafe and it is excitingly beautiful for seeing colored leaves from the cafe.
Mt. Momiji in the park is opened in fall.
Visitors could enjoy seeing some historical buildings in fall.
The approach road to the gate is surrounded by colored leaves.
The park has many faces, the autumn face is one of the best.
The small garden in it shows fantastic view in fall.
It stands along Furukawa Water Park and has beautiful garden with colored
leaves in fall.
Kafu Nagai often visited the areas around the park in his time.
Kutsurogi no Ie Park
Visitors enjoy going back and forth on the approach in fall.
It has one of the most beautiful gardens in fall in Edogawaku.
It is one of the secret gardens in between buildings.
It is a beautiful park with zelkova and ginkoes in fall.
Muryosan Komeiin Eifukuji
The temple is one of the most beautuful spots for seeing colored leaves in Edogawaku.