Dairokutengu in Ichinoe the annex of Myokakuji Temple
Dairokutengu Shrine in Ichinoe
is covered with much green since it is under the west bank of Shinnakagawa River
flowing in the central part of Edogawaku
from north to south and it is next to Ichinoe Sanchome Koen Park and Nakaibori
Shinsui Ryokudo Path. It is an annex of Myokakuji Temple in Ichinoe
Dairokutengu Shrine was appeared on Shinpen Musashi Fudokiko (the new volume
of the geographical reports of Musashi Province
published in late Edo period
) and the signboard hanged on the fences beside the gate of the shrine
tells that Dairokuten Shrine was built in 1368 by Nichiten who was the
second chief priest of Myokakuji Temple in Ichinoe belonging to Chiba Family
who was a Daimyo
dominantly controlling Shomousa province
to Sengoku period
, it is an 600 years old temple. And there is a stone signboard scribed
Dairokutengu Road registered by Edogawaku.
It has many tall pine trees that could protect visitors from the strong sun light in summer and shows beautiful green leaves in winter. Why don't you visit the shrine?
The Views in Dairokutengu in Ichinoe
The Pine Trees and Green in Dairokutengu
Seeing in the shrine, from the bank of Shinnakagawa or the park next to it, there is much green in Dairokutengu Shrine.
The Dairokuten Shrine is famous for viewing beautiful ajisai flowers.
Dairokutengu Shrine in Ichinoe
- Dairokutengu Shrine in Ichinoe has great accessibilities from both Narita
and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu line bound to Nakano or Mitaka ang get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Ichinoe Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Ichinoe Sta.
- From Iwamotocho Station at Akihabara, take Toei Shijuku line bound to Motoyawata and get off Ichinoe Sta.
- Take 9 minute walk from Ichinoe Sta.
- 3-27-2 Ichinoe, Edogawaku, Tokyo
Landmarks near Matsumoto Tenso Jinja Shrine
Wild birds fly and flowers bloom along the river.
It looks like a shrine in a forest since many tall trees stand in it.
There are some funny sculptures and wonderful flower shops.
There are some peaceful green zons for rest.
It is an important temple to know the history of Ichinoe area.
It has tombs of Kabuki Yakusha and it is called Yakushadera.
The traditional Japanese style residence with a thatched roof.
In spring, weeping cherry trees bloom, in fall, colored leaves decorate the garden.
The park has many sakura and seasonal flowers, visitors could enjoy all seasons.
Dairokutensha Shrine in Ichinoe
It is an an old shrine with much green in between a river, a park and
a green zone.
The areas along the river have many noted spots that people could enjoy history and culture.