Inarisan Sorinji Temple | The 9th and 10th Temple of Pilgrimage
The north side of Gyotoku Bridge in Tokagi Ichikawa city
, there is Inarisan Sorinji Temple
along the Old Gyotoku Highway under
the bank of Edogawa River. It belongs to Shingi Singon Sect in Buddhism.
A stone statue of kawaii young priest standing at parking area welcomes
visitors and the temple gives comfortable feelings. Inarisan Sorinji Temple
is the 9th and 10th temple of the 33 Pilgrimage in Gyotoku and Urayasu
Why don't you visit Inarisan Sorinji Temple?
Inarisan Sorinji Temple
The Information of Inarisan Sorinji Temple
Inarisan Sorinji Temple was built in 1721. It belongs to Shingi Singon
Sect. The title 'Inari' implies that it might manage Inari Jinja Shrine
near Sorinji Temple in Edo period
and it was unique religious system called 'Shin Butsu Konko (a mixture
of Shintoism and Buddhism). Inarisan Sorinji Temple is the 9th and 10th
temple of the 33 Pilgrimage in Gyotoku and Urayasu since the 9th temple
Ryugenji Temple and the 10th temple Fukuoji Temple were merged into Inarisan
Inarisan Sorinji Temple is the 9th and 10th temple of the 33 Pilgrimage
in Gyotoku and Urayasu.
Inarisan Sorinji Temple
- Inarisan Sorinji Temple has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Keisei Yawata Sta, take minimally 45 minutes from Narita Airport. And also take JR Sobu-express line, transfer the line at Funabashi to Keisei-line, get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Or From Narita International Airport, take JR Sobu-express line, transfer the line at Nishi-funabashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nakano or Mitaka, get off Baraki-Nakayama Sta. And also take Keisei-line, transfer the line at Funabashi to Sobu-Local line, and transfer the line at Nishi-funabashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nakano or Mitaka, get off Baraki-Nakayama Sta. It takes minimally 50 minutes from Narita Airport.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Or From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, transfer the line at Nihonbashi to Tozai line of Tokyo Metro bound to Nishifunabashi, Tsudanuma or Katsutadai, get off Baraki-Nakayama Sta.
- Take 25 minute walk from Keisei Yawata Sta, take 20 minute walk from Motoyawata Sta or Take 20 minute walk from Barakii-Nakayama Sta.
- 3-10-2 Tokagi, Ichikawa-shi, Chiba-ken
The Temples of the 33 Pilgrimage in Gyotoku & Urayasu
The list of the temples of the 33 Pilgrimages in Gyotoku and Urayasu
- 01 Tokuganji : 5-22 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 02 Fukusenji :2-7 Futamata Ichikawa-shi
- 03 Choshoji : 8-5 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 04 Jishoin : 1-10 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 05 Daitokuji : 5-13 Shimonijuku Ichikawa-shi
- 06 Jorinji (abandoned) : around Kawara Ichikawa-shi
- 07 Shogenji : 3-6 Kawara Ichikawa-shi
- 08 Yofukuin : 5-16 Kawara Ichikawa-shi
- 09 Ryugonji (Sorinji) : 3-10-2 Tokagi Ichikawa-shi
- 10 Fukuoji (Sorinji) : 3-10-2 Tokagi Ichikawa-shi
- 11 Ryogokuji : 2-16-4 Koya Ichikawa-shi
- 12 Anyoji : 2-16-35 Koya Ichikawa-shi
- 13 Hosenji : 7-22 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 14 Hozenji : 1-25 Honshio Ichikawa-shi
- 15 Jokanji : 23-24 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 16 Shingyoji (Kyoshinji) : 38-18 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 17 Kyozenji (Kyoshinji) : 38-18 Hongyotoku Ichikawa-shi
- 18 Hoshoji (abandoned) : now brought into 19 Tokuzoji
- 19 Tokuzoji : 8-10 Sekigashima Ichikawa-shi
- 20 Seiganji : 4-8 Oshikiri Ichikawa-shi
- 21 Korinji : 12-20 Oshikiri Ichikawa-shi
- 22 Hodenji : 7-1 Minato Ichikawa-shi
- 23 Enmyoin : 11-21 Minato Ichikawa-shi
- 24 Zenshoji : 18-20 Minato Ichikawa-shi
- 25 Genshinji : 1-16-26 Katori Ichikawa-shi
- 26 Ryozenji : 2-12-18 Ainokawa Ichikawa-shi
- 27 Shinseiji : 1-9-1 Arai Ichiakawa-shi
- 28 Enmeiji : 1-9-2 Arai Ichikawa-shi
- 29 Zenpukuji : 26-27 Todaijima Urayasu-shi
- 30 Kezoin : 3-10-3 Nekozane Urayasu-shi
- 31 Togakuji : 2-4-27 Horie Urayasu-shi
- 32 Hojoin : 4-14-1 Horie Urayasu-shi
- 33 Dairenji : 4-14-2 Horie Urayasu-shi
- extra Fujiwara Kannondo Hall 2-234 Fujiwara-cho Funabashi-shi
* The location of the sixth temple is unknown, and the 16th and 17th are
integrated, and the 18th is brought into the 19th temple.
* Please ask some specific information in each temple.