Shishibone Hana Koen Park having a Beautiful Rose Garden
Shishibone Hana Koen
is a small park in residential areas 'Shishibone
' in Edogawaku Tokyo
. Shisibone is famous for farmers growing flowers, so there are some vinyl
houses and modern houses around it. There are two gates covered with roses
on the north of the park and flower beds for roses surrounded the park,
so the roses bloom both spring and fall beautifully decorating it. Shishibone
Hana Koen has of course playing equipment and a wisteria trellis spread
on a sandbox in it. In late April, the purple wisteria blooms and early
in May, visitors could enjoy seeing both wisteria and roses in the park.
Shishibone Hana Koen Park is a rose garden in the residential area of Edogawaku.
It is a small garden, but it has many kind of beautiful roses. Why don't
you visit it?
Shishibone Hana Koen Park in Shishibone Edogawaku
- Shishibone Hana Koen Park in Shishibone Edogawaku has great accessibilities
from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo
or Yokosuka and get off at Funabashi Sta, then transfer the line to Sobu
line bound to Nakano or Mitaka and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keisei-line
bound to Ueno and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and
Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off
at Shinozaki Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and transfer the line at Ichikawa Sta to Sob line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. Or take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Keisei Yawata Sta. Both from Motoyawata Sta and Keisei Yawata Sta, transfer the line to Toei Shinjuku line and get off at Shinozaki Sta.
- From Akihabara Station, take Sobu line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma
or Chiba and get off at Motoyawata Sta. From Motoyawata Sta, transfer the
line to Toei Shinjuku Line and get off at Shinozaki Sta.
- Take 23 minute walk from Shinozaki Sta.
- 4-20-1 Shishibone, Edogawaku, Tokyo
The Noted Spots famous for their Rose Gardens
It has a famous park having a remains of Jomon period.
It is a popular rose garden and has the rose festival every year.
Some wild birds fly over it.
The garden has many roses into some part of the garden.
Rosese suit it very much!
It has a plum and a rose garden with much green woods.
Shishibone Hana Koen Park
A small park has a beautiful rose garden.