The Rose Garden in Oosu Bosai Koen Park
Oosu Bosai Koen Park stands along Sangyodoro Way on the south of Ichikawa
Station. The park is only a large park in everyday life, but it could be
a headquarter to help people when any natural disasters would hit the city.
Anyway, the park in early summer and in fall is a wonderful rose garden,
the small rose garden where opens on a small hill on the south-west side
is painted by beautiful roses. Oosu Bosai Koen Park is a good place for
you to feel relaxed when you see the roses with voices of kids playing
on the ground in the park. Why don't you visit Oosu Bosai Koen Park?
Oosu Bosai Koen Park
- 18-1 Oosu Ichikawa-shi Chiba-ken
- Oosu Bosak Koen Park has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Ichikawa Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Funabashi Sta,transfer the line to JR Sobu line and get off Ichikawa Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and get off Ichikawa Sta.
- Take 20 minute walk from Ichikawa Sta.
- From Akihabara Station, take Sobu line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off Ichikawa Sta. It takes only 25 minutes.
- Take 20 minute walk from Ichikawa Sta, it is on the south gate of the station.
The Noted Spots famous for their Rose Gardens
It has a famous park having a remains of Jomon period.
It is a popular rose garden and has the rose festival every year.
Some wild birds fly over it.
The garden has many roses into some part of the garden.
Oosu Bosai Koen Park
A small garden in the residential area near Ichikawa Station.
Roses suit it very much!
The garden is on the east of Gyotoku Station.
A big garden is opened by Fukuei Sports Koen Park.
The park is opened on the east side of Kyuedogawa River.
The rose garden is sorrounded by many tall green trees.
A small park has a beautiful rose garden.
Some small rose gardens along the river..
It is the biggest rose garden in Edogawaku.