Tatsumishinbashi Higashizume Hiroba and Azalea Flowers
Tatsumishinbashi Higashizume Hiroba is a small park that is on the east
end of Tatsumi Shinbashi Bridge crossing over Shinnakagawa River
in Minami Koiwa Edogawaku
. Actually, it is not usually unique, but in spring, fully blooming pink
azalea flowers paint the thick growth of trees on the north and west side
of the park, it is surprisingly beautiful, so they look pink walls. Walking
from Koiwa Station, a pink large object is seen in front near Shinnakagawa
Rever. It is Tatsumishinbashi Higashizume Hiroba. Visitors could be satisfied
at visiting the park when the pink azalea flowers fully bloom in spring.
Why don't you visit it while you enjoy walking along Shinnakagawa River?
Tatsumishinbashi Higashizume Hiroba
- Tatsumishinbashi Higashizume Hiroba has great accessibilities from both Narita and Haneda International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Sobu Express Line bound to Tokyo or Yokosuka and get off at Ichikawa Sta. Or take Keisei-line bound to Ueno and get off Funabashi Sta,transfer the line to JR Sobu line and get off Koiwa Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Sobu Express line bound to Narita International Airport or Chiba, and get off Koiwa Sta.
- From Akihabara Station, take Sobu line bound to Nishi Funabashi, Tsudanuma or Chiba and get off Koiwa Sta. It takes only 22 minutes.
- Take 10 minute walk from Koiwa Sta.
The Noted Places for Viewing Azalea Flowers
The azalea flowers beautifully decorate some important old buildings in
The azalea flowers are planted around buildings.
It has a beautiful garden with pink azalea flowers in spring.
Tatsumi Shinbashi Higashizume Park
In spring, the walls of pink azalea flowers are appeared in it.
The azaleas planted along the small spring in the park.
The azalea flowers blooming on the banks and the basins